This is my most recent version of the Landscape Tour, hopefully ready to print. There were several fixes to this brochure. First off, I moved all of the numbers to the left of the titles. I added a few pictures and changed the order up. The map was completely re-done with the help of Diana Spangler. I put the map into Photoshop and raised the contrast to get rid of unwanted boxes and turned it completely black and white. (I will add a before and after picture towards the bottom) I also added numbers on the map. I added the website on the right of the brochure and I changed the logo to capture the entire house on the top of the brochure.

Below is the original image of the map I was given. As you can see, there are several boxes surrounding the bushes and edge of the map. I put this in Photoshop to get rid of these and I'm pretty happy with how they turned out.
After:

No comments:

Post a Comment