Updated Items

Update:
Shown below are updated versions of things I have created for Mr. Starbuck. First is the updated version of the Landscape Tour. For this one, I modified the size of the map so take up two panels rather than one to make it more visible. I made the font smaller to make room for the map. I unfortunately had to take out one of the pictures to make room as well. I also updated the logo on the top with the full house showing. Next is the Kid's brochure. I changed the picture to include kids on the front page. This helps differentiate this brochure from the others. I changed the logo on the top of this one too. I don't have the Lynchburg Civil War Round table brochure up yet, as I am still waiting for a few pictures, although I have added two more to that brochure so I am still working on it. For the stationery, I changed the picture to now include the whole house. The old one was more focused on the top portion of the building, which looked a bit off.

(Mr. Starbuck: If you would like me to change any of these photos/make any changes please let me know.)






No comments:

Post a Comment